ActiveX (VCX) Library is a set of COM controls designed to utilize audio devices, codecs, TCP/IP stack and RTP/RTSP protocols to help developers build robust and scalable real-time audio streaming applications in a short time.
* Low latency real-time compressed audio streaming over RTP/RTSP or raw TCP
* Peer-to-peer, one-to-many, broadcast/multicast and conference communications
* Record conversation into an audio file
* Publish your solutions on the Internet/web
* Low bandwidth, 33.3 kbps modems compatible
* DSP library includes equalizer, FFT and more
* Develop in C# VB, VB.NET, C++, Silverlight and any COM compatible IDE.